Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"A Bit About This Blog"

     So I'm taking a break from my personal stories so I can let you know where I'm going with this Blog.
The first few posts have been about me and random memories from growing up and living with gender issues. I'm hoping to continue these stories and trying my best to keep them in chronological order. I'm sure at some point I'll start posting a few stories randomly as I remember them.

I started with personal stories for two reasons. The first reason is that It's easier to write about myself. I can get used to blogging this way and let you know a bit about me in the process. The second reason is in the hopes that others who are dealing with gender issues, like mine, will be able to relate.

Beyond posting about myself (even though I'm completely self absorbed) I am going to post about a variety of things and try to make this blog as entertaining, informative and helpful as possible.

-Trying to keep up with the best places to shop online and offline.
-Giving advice on fashion and the tips and tricks of putting together an outfit and building a wardrobe.
-Makeup tip and tricks
-The hygiene that every girl knows about shaving, nails, hair, etc...
-Pop Culture, music and movies that girl's and women care about
-The celebrities and role models in the female world
-Transgender issues and news. As well as transgender film and literature.
-Other Transgender topics of a personal nature such as coming out, transition, sex life, love and How to become a woman.

I am trying to keep everything as PG-13 as possible, but I make no promises. The openess and honesty I want to give to my readers may leave me with no choice other than to move to R rated material. I probably won't show XXX pictures or videos here, but there might be discussions, postings and stories with a sexual and graphic tone. I believe that sex is a big part of life and if I was to shy away from it would be counter productive.

I hope you enjoy what I have here so far. If not please check back now and again to see if I'm getting better.

Kisses and big hugs
Rebecca

P.S. Aren't the mary janes in the photo above adorable?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment