Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Girly Girl: Random Post #1"



So I'm taking my first break from the true story stuff I've been posting. 
As you can see by this Picture to the left, my goal is to be, what some people call a "Bimbo", but what I like to say is "Girly Girl."
I'm not offended or even opposed to being called a bimbo. If that's the term you are comfortable with go ahead and use it. Honestly, I think being a bimbo isn't about being stupid. Most Bimbo girls are smarter than they let on. Some, of course, are not all that bright, but it's not important at the moment. I'm not writing this to defend or put down anyone. I just want to talk about why being a "Girly Girl" is my goal in life.
I know my dream of being a club going, hot, big breasted, blonde is a bit superficial to some. And, I fully admit that this dream may be a desire to overcompensate for not being born a genetic female.
Sorry, but it's something I can't and wouldn't want to stop.

If you have read through my blog, you might have come across a post where I talk about wanting to be a cheerleader in highschool and how I wished that I could have been a popular girl. Since highschool I have grown up a bit, but I still wish and pray with all my heart that I was pretty and popular. Just look at the three girls in that photo. Those girls are doing what I find fun. As a guy, I hate dance clubs. I hate dancing. At least that's what I tell people. While I am busy declining invitations to hit the clubs and dance while getting tipsy, in my mind there is a girl dying to go.
I love the idea of hitting the dance floor and feeling sexy while a Lady Gaga remix makes me lose myself in the moment.

You might think since I want to be like the three girls above, my goal would be the girl in the front. She is appealing with her huge boobs, straight blond hair and cute face, but if given the choice I'd be the girl in the middle. The one on the right seems too Paris Hilton for my tastes and the girl in front is beautiful, but a little too "Bimbo" for me. So, I'll stick with the girl in the middle. Her hair is amazing and her boobs are just right. She seems more interesting and less forgettable to me as well. Most guys would 9 times out of 10 choose the girl in front as a date or to just have sex with, but I'm looking at something else. I'm looking for the girl I want to be when I'm moving my body to the beat of that Gaga remix.

This pic is me in a perfect world though. Something about this girl and the way she is such a girly girl, but still her expression says she has a sense of humor, a little mischief and she is confident. Not to mention I adore hoop earings with dark hair.
My goal is to be like her and I will.
When I'm Rebecca outside as well as in.


No comments:

Post a Comment